What Is Concept?
What is Concept? From a spiritual perspective, concepts refer to the very substance of the Primordium. Concept is that which is. While knowledge is and may be distorted by the state of the consciousness, concept can not be distorted. Concept is what it is. In as much as the Primordial Substance never changes, concepts never change. But concepts are communicated by that which is and can cause distortion.
Be reminded that knowledge seek to convey or represent concepts. And that knowledge does so with the use of imageries and a mechanism that allows for the combining and aligning of these imageries into what is considered factual.
Here is a list of some concepts that both the religious and the cosmic consciousness seek to convey
Being or Existence
Cause and Effect
Meaning of Life
Meaning of Physical body
- Play this game. Ask as many individuals as is possible what is their perception of the above concepts
- Revisit your perception of each. Try to assess and analyze your perception. Ask yourself questions such as, ‘How did I arrive at this perception?’ Evaluate the rationality of the perception.
- Did this lesson trigger within you any feeling of discomfort, anger, confusion or affirmation? Explain.
- Complete the following statement five (5) times. ‘What I learn today is…’
- ACTION PLAN: This lesson has caused me to decide to take the following action towards myself, others and nature…