The Source From Which We Came 2
In the previous lesson it was pointed out that nothing exists alongside infinity. We now introduce another belief. Since infinity has no boundary, infinity has no defined form. That which has a form also has a boundary that delineates it from its surrounding. The boundary indicates the exact position in which the entity may be found and hence denotes other areas as areas of absence. Form suggests that there is something beyond or outside of the form. That which has a form cannot be considered to be infinite. Finite form and boundary suggest exclusion. With infinity there are no exclusions. There are no impossibilities. Everything is possible. There can be no right nor wrong because in the eye of the Original Substance all is one. And every manifestation are manifestations of that One. Exclusion suggests ‘finitude‘. All falls under the governance of infinity and emanates from infinity.
- Rewrite the above reading in your own words.
- Revisit your belief pertaining to the source from which you came. Make note of the puzzling or answered questions. How many of those questions have been answered so far? Make note of those that are still outstanding.
- Give three ways in which finite and infinite differs.
- What is your definition of `form`
- How does form relates to infinity
- Complete the following sentence six (6) times; ‘Infinity means …’
- Complete the following statement; ‘What I learn from this lesson is…’
- Did this lesson trigger within you any feeling of discomfort, anger, confusion or affirmation? Explain.
- ACTION PLAN: This lesson has caused me to decide to take the following action towards myself, others and nature…
Prepared by Think Big Coaching Academy. The academy for personal development coaching, self-esteem coaching, anger management coaching, spirituality coaching and business coaching.