Plan your Spiritual Evolution
1.Congratulations! You have a goal. Every successful life begins with a goal in mind. Goal setting is always good. But goal achievement goes beyond setting a goal. There is the important need of a plan. The plan may include a map, a blue print, strategies, step-by-step methodology and or detail research. What ever the plan may be, we will never succeed at that which we set out to accomplish without a plan.
2. Like any other form of goal setting, a plan is crucial to our spiritual goal. When the proper strategy is in place, we evolve daily and our relationships advance with every increment of our spiritual evolution.
Since goal setting without a plan is considered to be a wish, our spiritual goal setting must be accompanied by reflection on what we expect to achieve, research into how that may be achieved and a clearly outlined blue print as to the steps to take to achieve the spiritual goal.
Plan your spiritual goal. In planning, factor in the time needed to achieve the goal and the risks that may be involved. Do not underestimate the risks. There may be less time on the golf course to put more time into introspection and meditation. You may have to sacrifice your unhealthy eating habits for foods your taste buds do not find welcoming at the moment; but is known to enhance your health. Instead of frequent partying, there may be the need for more alone time. The risks may involve a restructuring of your entire life.
Your plan has to be a personalized one. It cannot be what works best for your friend, co-worker or family member. The plan is what works best for you. It is what will make you realize your desired spiritual goal.
Your plan should allow for regular spiritual exercises. It should incorporate enough time for each exercise and it should include multiple and diverse exercises to keep you intrigued and in tune with your goal.
Last but not least, seek advice from qualified – tried and proven – cosmic spiritual leaders. There are many individuals posing as spiritual leaders who are not cosmic spiritualists. They are still functioning in accordance with the religious of self consciousness of the lower realm. And remember; always do your own research. Seek from within you more than you seek from without.
The next step to realize your spiritual evolution is putting your plan into action. Putting the plan into action becomes very easy when the plan is truly a personalized one.
As you move along your spiritual evolutionary path, there will be the need for new goal setting as the ones set previously have been realized. Alter your plan to accommodate the new goals. Review your plan regularly to ensure that it is able to facilitate the new goal.
On this site, we have inspirational poetry, quotes and sayings to assist you on your journey. Always bear in mind that you are your own saviour.
- Why is goal setting important?
- Identify areas in your life where goal setting would have made a difference.
- List the steps necessary for spiritual evolution to be realized
- List the areas in your life that would be greatly affected by a plan to realize your spiritual evolution.
- Make a list of the spiritual goals you wish achieve. Start with what is most important for you now.
- Select a maximum of two goals to work on.
- What are the tools, equipment, exercises and knowledge needed for you to achieve these goals?
- Where can each of the above be acquired?
- What is your acquisition date?
- What are the risks involved in the acquisition of these goals?
- Give a step –by – step outline of how you intend to achieve the goals. Make your daily activities your focus.
- Did this lesson trigger within you any feeling of discomfort, anger, confusion or affirmation? Explain.
- Complete the following statement five (5) times. ‘What I learn today is…’
- ACTION PLAN: This lesson has caused me to decide to take the following action towards myself, others and nature…
Prepared by Think Big Coaching Academy. The academy for personal development coaching, self-esteem coaching, anger management coaching, spirituality coaching and business coaching.