I AM What I Am Part Three
The Lessons entitled ‘I Am What I Am’, outlines knowledge that is fundamental to the self-esteem coaching conducted at Think Big Coaching Academy.
We are getting down to business where consciousness is concerned. Now we understand that there is a starting point that never ceases to be. It always is and ever shall be. But can this starting point be considered as intelligent consciousness?
1.Let’s face it. A cake has flour, sugar, butter, spices, baking powder etc. But none of these ingredients can be substituted for a cake. Right? A cake is more than any one of these ingredients. And a cake has a measured amount of any of these ingredients. The cake tastes much better than any of these ingredients. Well … the taste of the cake depends on who made it. The cake has a baker!
2.This takes us to a very important point in our discussion on consciousness. Has the creature surpasses the creator in intelligence?
We all agree that the cake is not as good as the baker. The cake did not bake itself. And while the cake is more delicious than any one of its ingredients, the taste of the cake is not dependent on the cake. It is dependent on the baker!
The baker is external to the cake. The baker gathers the necessary ingredients in the correct proportion and then bakes the cake. The baker is the external force responsible for the creation of the cake!
3.But there is no external force acting on the Primordium. The Primordium, through the working of its own internal logic, brings into being all the forces we experience and all the forces that be. The Primordium produces the ingredients to bake the cake from within Itself. And the Primordium is the baker to bake the cake. And while the baker may say, ‘I went to school to learn how to bake a cake’, all this knowledge that the Primordium acquired as a baker, comes from within Itself! The Primordium has Its own internal logic that generates an ever advancing knowledge.
4. The fact that we are thinking-creating beings means that we came forth from that which is thinking-creating. And since we evolve over time, it means that we came forth from that which is ever evolving as well. We are a true manifestation of the ‘I Am that I Am’.
- Has the creature surpassed the creator in intelligence? If ‘yes’, how? If ‘no’, why?
- Rewrite paragraph four (40 in your own words.
- In your own words, describe the operation of the Primordium.
- Did this lesson trigger within you any feeling of discomfort, anger, confusion or affirmation? Explain.
- Complete the following statement five (5) times. ‘What I learn today is…’
- ACTION PLAN: This lesson has caused me to decide to take the following action towards myself, others and nature…
Prepared by Think Big Coaching Academy. The academy for personal development coaching, self-esteem coaching, anger management coaching, spirituality coaching and business coaching.