I AM What I Am Part Six
The lessons entitled ‘I Am What I Am’, outlines knowledge that is fundamental to the self-esteem coaching offered at Think Big Coaching Academy.
In the previous lesson we detailed the elements of consciousness responsible for taking consciousness from a state of nothingness to a state of knowing. In this lesson we look closely at that which makes knowing a reality.
WEEKLY QUOTE: I am thought; but I am feeling as well.
1. The act of creating is dependent on more than an awareness or knowing in the “I AM that I Am’. I can be aware of something but do nothing about that which I am aware of. Thought needs to be more than alive. It needs to become deed as well. For thought to become productive in this regard it must enter into union with power.
2. We pointed out in the previous lesson that the word power is used to describe the emotional component of the consciousness. The motivating energy or the will to produce lies in the emotional component of the consciousness. When our thought enters into union with our emotional component we create, recreate and destroy.
3. Since it is our emotional component that brings about birth, creation or production, our emotional component is referred to as the female or feminine aspect of us. The elements thought, reflection, consideration and reason are considered to be the sum total of the masculine component. (In the case of the Primordial Substance, there is another element referred to as forethought or foreknowledge which describes the internal logic and life).
4. The I Am that I Am possesses not only knowledge, but is able to make this knowledge a reality. The I Am that I Am is therefore androgynous – having both a male and a female component. The unit of energy that we all are is in fact androgynous. We have not only the ability to think and to think over what we thought. We are able to make our thought a reality.
5. The male-female duality dominates the cosmos and is evident in micro-organisms as well as macro-organisms. Every element of consciousness is likewise infused with this male-female duality; with each element being able to do or to perform its role by the working of the feminine entity.
NOTE: It cannot be overemphasized that feminine refers to the ability to produce. In Cosmic Spirituality, masculine and feminine bears different meanings from the words man and woman respectively.
- Define male and female from a cosmic perspective.
- Taking into consideration the male and female components, how many dimensions are there in the I Am that I Am (or consciousness)?
- Say how this new knowledge will impact your behavior?
- Did this lesson trigger within you any feeling of discomfort, anger, confusion or affirmation? Explain.
- Complete the following statement five (5) times. ‘What I learn today is…’
- ACTION PLAN: This lesson has caused me to decide to take the following action towards myself, others and nature…
I am androgynous. I am male and I am female.
Prepared by Think Big Coaching Academy. The academy for personal development coaching, self-esteem coaching, anger management coaching, spirituality coaching and business coaching.